Nicodem Fluff...Where is it?

Brence

Yeah, I was like "WTF? Nicodem is everywhere...."

The next book should swing the spotlight onto remaining prime masters that haven't had their day on center stage, too, in case you're keeping track at home. I think there's some really interesting character reveals that are going to be pretty exciting and startlingly unexpected. Should be a fun story.

Yeah, I was like "WTF? Nicodem is everywhere...."

The next book should swing the spotlight onto remaining prime masters that haven't had their day on center stage, too, in case you're keeping track at home. I think there's some really interesting character reveals that are going to be pretty exciting and startlingly unexpected. Should be a fun story.

Way to break balls Dave. You know I read the fluff from book two the day after I got it and now I'm pacing back and forth waiting for book 3 to see what happens. But I know that ain't gonna be for awhile because book 2 was just released. Man I might go insane waiting and end up like Jack Daw before book 3 comes out. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

But literally you should do some side writing and send it to me to give me something to read. ;P

May personal hope is that the Book 3 starts with the Lady J's funeral, that her death is for real (i.e. irreversible) and on the top of that Nicodem is doing the honours!

That would be what they call poetic justice! :D

And before Lady J player start screaming in anger -> have you guys ever seen a miniature game with fluff so good they'd actually kill a named character and leave her dead?!

Because everywhere else it's just profits before fluff. "We can't have changing world and personalized stories, because killed characters would be useless and we have minis to sell!". Yeah sure, why not play Lady J in "historic" scenarios from now on and have a really evolving stories where heroes, especially secondary roles like Lady J, can get smashed dead by the buildings!

The thing I dont understand about book two fluff.

(spoilers)

Is that at the end Nicodem is in his tower getting attacked by Guild and Hamlin but why dont the guild recognise him. I know lady J is blind but the judge is there and a number of guild officers. So why dont they recognise that the state undertaker is in fact a resser ? That bit really annoyed me. I know there could be the argument that they dont see him as they are to busy trying to kill Hamlin's creatures but someone must have seen his top hat. I dont mind if they kill lady J but I would like there to be a reason to kill her not just for the shock factor.

Out of all the characters I hope the new Hamlin dies as I really did not like him and thought he ruined the great book 2 fluff.

The thing I dont understand about book two fluff.

(spoilers)

Is that at the end Nicodem is in his tower getting attacked by Guild and Hamlin but why dont the guild recognise him. I know lady J is blind but the judge is there and a number of guild officers. So why dont they recognise that the state undertaker is in fact a resser ? That bit really annoyed me. I know there could be the argument that they dont see him as they are to busy trying to kill Hamlin's creatures but someone must have seen his top hat. I dont mind if they kill lady J but I would like there to be a reason to kill her not just for the shock factor.

Out of all the characters I hope the new Hamlin dies as I really did not like him and thought he ruined the great book 2 fluff.

My understanding is that in the huge chaos of combat they take Hamelin the Plagued for the Resurrectionist master controlling all the dead.

Perhaps they may be asking Nic some questions later, but I don't think they connected the undead to him... and they may not be all that sure it was Nic they saw (if they saw him at all).

Seems like thanks to Hamelin's flamboyant ways Nicodem and Kirai went unnoticed.

My understanding is that in the huge chaos of combat they take Hamelin the Plagued for the Resurrectionist master controlling all the dead.

Perhaps they may be asking Nic some questions later, but I don't think they connected the undead to him... and they may not be all that sure it was Nic they saw (if they saw him at all).

Seems like thanks to Hamelin's flamboyant ways Nicodem and Kirai went unnoticed.

That's exactly what happens, it even says that nicodem felt relief knowing that the guild thinks the undead were hamelins. So even if they'd saw him maybe he just lived there and hamelin started to attack with his unread.

@nerdelemental. Your killing me for real. Lol

May personal hope is that the Book 3 starts with the Lady J's funeral, that her death is for real (i.e. irreversible) and on the top of that Nicodem is doing the honours!

That would be what they call poetic justice! :D

And before Lady J player start screaming in anger -> have you guys ever seen a miniature game with fluff so good they'd actually kill a named character and leave her dead?!

Because everywhere else it's just profits before fluff. "We can't have changing world and personalized stories, because killed characters would be useless and we have minis to sell!". Yeah sure, why not play Lady J in "historic" scenarios from now on and have a really evolving stories where heroes, especially secondary roles like Lady J, can get smashed dead by the buildings!

I know Ramos will be there, they may have been at odds at first, but not to show up at his own doughters funeral, that would be less then cool. I wonder if anyone else we know other then guild members would be there? I mean Lilith is her half sister but they dont talk any more, and Nico is her half brother but he will most likely be questioned for his involvement.... hmmm who knows... At lest her other half sisters Crrid and Perdita will be there, I wonder If ramos told them that they where his doughters before lady J died.... The story gets a bit unclear on that point. Though Moma Loco and Ramos go way back...

Edited by TimeLapse