Gencon Week orders ship ?

Kaine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a tad surprised when I got home from work to find the package from Wyrd Miniatures ready and waiting! I'm in the UK and didn't get any customs charges at all, cheers for the added thought on packaging size!

To point out, I didn't get an email notifying of dispatch, so those of you yet to receive one, your order may be closer than you think.

FedEx is not impressing me right now. My package has been sitting in a sorting facility for 4 days now. Being a former AirBorne Express employee this is ridiculous for this time of the year. I also couldn't get much assistance, aside from hollow apologies read off a screen from an outsourced worker. 12 years ago we were able to tell you which container it was loaded into and where exactly it was in route by contacting the drivers. !2 years ago I said. What happened to the industry?

I'm not sure why Wyrd switched to FedEx but I can't say it was a switch for the better. Their service has always been subpar, and remains so now.

Eh, USPS' delivery confirmation system is almost always 1 or more days behind. They don't have a system like UPS/FedEx that updates it automatically every time it's scanned. I've had things I bought on Ebay arrive at my house before the USPS DC code ever even shows it was shipped on their website.

Blah....FedEx took the whole week shipping time to deliver the package and it was missing my puppet deck! Now I'm moving in exactly a week and don't have a new address yet and even if Wyrd sent it out today, which I doubt, it will not get here in time.......Blah!

:blowup:

This is not good.:sad2:

Side note: I never had a USPS package take more than 5 day, ever. And my family has sent me lots of packages across country going the cheap route. FedEx took their full 7 days. I care more about delivery time than tracking anyways.

Anyone know how long on average it takes Wyrd to respond to emails?

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

Well as an Australian who got caught by the credit card verification mess, I'm still waiting for Wyrd to confirm my order.

To make matters worse, the Aussie dollar's just plunged thanks to the stupidity that was our federal election last weekend. So I'll now have to pay extra, just because this whole thing's taken so long. :(

Normally a day if we're not bowled under.

I've already responded to the failed orders. There are two who have yet to respond back - if it is one of you, check your spam filters if you want the order processed or not (guessing one would be you Rath).

I've been regularly checking both my normal inbox and the junk/spam mail on both possible accounts (ascott@ and dranthar@) and I've recieved nothing. I'll PM you about this now EDIT: Okay, can't send you PMs so I'll just do it here;

EDIT: Order's been processed. Thanks alot guys! :D

Edited by Rathnard