Who's that?

pigi314159

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is: who does that head belong to?

It belongs to her now.

I don't think she is a rezzer, my money is on Merc, since they tend to have a more asian theme. It is green bordered which made me do a double take on the rezzer thing, but not sure if I am reading too much into that.

Anyone have any speculation on the pattern on her sleave?

Anyone have any speculation on the pattern on her sleave?

No need to speculate. It's Migi-Mitsu-Tomoe (Rightwise tripple whirl) or a variant of it. It's used both as a decoration pattern (for example on drums) and as one of Japanese coat of arms - Kamon. (though I think it'd be put inside a circle to be a true coat of arms).

I'm not sure if it is of much relevance though.

My bet is she's a Ressurectionist, because of the green-theme of the advert.

Last but not least, the head on the floor used to belong to Mr. Quigley from the 3rd floor, not sure if you've met him.

I think she's a Merc.

In fact, I think she's Misaki's sister coming over to ensure she hasn't forgotten why she's in Malifaux in the first place.

Man I can't wait to go to GenCon and see all the cool new stuff.

@Eric or Nathan: If you read this, are you guys going to give us any teaser sneak peeks at what we can expect to see from you guys at GenCon?

There was talk of Rezzer girl Master (Mistress?). As much as I was against it, if it's her, I'll be the first to buy the mini!

I would assume the woman on page 89/12 Crows Card would be the female rezzer, but I guess it is not a certainty. The woman in the promo picture does not look to be doing anything overly necromantic.