May releases?

shekbo

My own guess is that Jack Daw will be a Henchman. I was initially thinking maybe a Master but Twitter* says the new Resser master is a 'she'.

Maybe it's tied to that one illustration in the book (the page number I cannot recall and I loaned my book to a friend). Hmm. The goth looking chick, white face - reminds me of Morticia from the Adam's Family - standing next to a tombstone. She's petting a mustachioed zombie on the head like a lap dog. Her facial expression is memorable, she'd make an interesting mini.

The General Union of the Birthday Challenged Citizens of Malifaux DEMANDS to see Waldgeist pictures!

Should our demands be ignored, we will commence a general strike and completely stop the supply of blood vials, blood ink, Voodoo dolls, Voodoo pins, ornate boxes, plush toys, children-sized scissors, "Ms. Lilith's Excellent Horn, Claw & Teeth files" and other daily-need products!

DO NOT TEST our patience! :secruity:

I'm pleased to show off the Waldgeist!

Please look Here

And Here too

I know they blend in, but they're there! For those who want a close up, check Here.

enjoy!

:whistle:

Now we don't know if we should applaud the quick response or feel OFFENDED at the *NUDE* pictures of Waldgeist! :irked:

Nude?!? I mean, who asked for nude?! Has the Waldgeist on the pictures given her explicit permission for posting her nude pictures on the net?! Is it another attempt at discrimination against indigenous population of Malifaux?!?

If you haven't noticed, it's OURS!!

Maybe it's tied to that one illustration in the book (the page number I cannot recall and I loaned my book to a friend). Hmm. The goth looking chick, white face - reminds me of Morticia from the Adam's Family - standing next to a tombstone. She's petting a mustachioed zombie on the head like a lap dog. Her facial expression is memorable, she'd make an interesting mini.

I belive that shes on the 12 of Ravens

The General Union of the Birthday Challenged Citizens of Malifaux DEMANDS to see Waldgeist pictures!

Should our demands be ignored, we will commence a general strike and completely stop the supply of blood vials, blood ink, Voodoo dolls, Voodoo pins, ornate boxes, plush toys, children-sized scissors, "Ms. Lilith's Excellent Horn, Claw & Teeth files" and other daily-need products!

DO NOT TEST our patience! :secruity:

I would like to know how do become part of union