Concept Hooded Rider on the home page

dgraz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone clarify who/what this hooded rider is? I have surmised he is a Neverborn character but I haven't yet read all the rulebook (just the rules part!) so I don't know if his background is covered in there or not.

Also, slightly worrying is the announcement of GenCon's events there is mention of a book 2. Can someone expand on this please?

D.

PS - Sorry to derail the thread.

What would be worrying you about book two exactly? It's not a reprint or updated edition - its an expansion, something we've been open about since the release of book one.

Lies and blasphemy!

Malifaux book two is a dreadful compendium of madness and horror penned by the Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred after awakening from a catatonic state. In his gibbering madness he was only able to mutter the word "Kythera" over and over as he wrote his final heresy upon the cursed pages. Bound in the dead flesh of long forgotten sinners...

Well, you get the point. Be afraid. Blah, blah, blah.

Malifaux book two is a dreadful compendium of madness and horror penned by the Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred after awakening from a catatonic state. In his gibbering madness he was only able to mutter the word "Kythera" over and over as he wrote his final heresy upon the cursed pages. Bound in the dead flesh of long forgotten sinners...

No no no no! You're getting your books confused again. Thats the Necronomicon (or possibly the latest Stephenie Meyer book) not the next Malifaux book.

The model's not yet sculpted Beans, so you might be waiting a while yet for a peek! ;)

Hmmmph :thumpdown

Demonkin: The rider seems to just be a bad-ass mechanical dude on a horse, he's similar to the knights in some old fairytale I can't remember but they were mentioned in Fables by Bill Willingham.

Book 2 is going to be awsome!

Thanks, as I said I have not come across this reference yet in the rulebook and am going to guess his rules will be in book two?

D.

Just pointing out that on pages 72+73 the abilities

(+2) Casting Master

(+2) Ranged Master and

(+2) Melee Master are written down but no model currently has these abilites (most likly there're avatar only abilites)

Just pointing out that on pages 72+73 the abilities

(+2) Casting Master

(+2) Ranged Master and

(+2) Melee Master are written down but no model currently has these abilites (most likly there're avatar only abilites)

Not to mention Henchmen and Avatar upgrades.