The Neverborn need a psychotic clown.

Justin

Taban just did some sweet Penguins

starter%20jokers.jpg

But I would love a wyrd one. Even if its for the twisted line. I'm sure you have tons of freee time to get a side mini going but some freaky fraking wyrd penguin would be awesome Nathan! Face the penguin and beet your fears for the fans! Wyrd penguin 2010.

Edited by Peterdita

Steampunkhorrorwestern...circus?

I'm going to vote against Penguins.

The Neverborn are scary because they take something apparently harmless and make it into something nasty...making them odd...wyrd?

Penguins are already nasty and out of place.

They are also not something that would be wandering around the streets of Malifaux for any reason.

I like the wild west Preacher with the shotgun, though

/sarcasm

Man, steampunkhorrorwestern is so dreary and cliche'ed now, I mean everyone's doing it!

Malifaux should become Spacepiratezombieninja.

Weren't the Old West circuses were more about gambling, ladies of negotiable effection and freakshows?

I don't remember Penguins in HBO's Carnivale, which is an exact historical record*

*No, no it really isn't.

You know, when I first saw this thread, I was thinking "A Carnie faction ala Carnivale would be awesome."

I loved that show, pity it only had 2 seasons. Although it is set a little late for the Malifaux genre/era/whatever, that sort of theme could easily be worked in, imo.