So'mer Teeth Starter Set

pceretti

very characterful. What did you use for the reeds/bullrushes and the tree stump?

The reeds are green stuff. I pulled a strip out as thin as it would go and let it dry. After it was dry, I used a sharp exacto blade to cut the green stuff into the reeds.

The stump is part of a branch from my back yard with green stuff sculpted around it for the bark and the roots.

I'd play these fellas - they look good. You have good line control - the paint looks a tad heavy, but that could totally be the pics and I'm not a very good painter, so take what I say w/a generous dose of table salt ;)

I especially like that you kinda broke out of the studio scheme and added black clothing. I really like the addition of the black hat on Som'er he looks good - good mouth on him too! :D

8 Starters??!!!! OMG! :o ...well I'm jealous! The minis are exactly what attracted me to the game as well - I've fallen in love w/almost all of them, which is bound to get me some wife aggro! :o

I have the Legion of Sorrows box, and the Cult of December box. Once I get those painted, I'm heading for Seamus' crew and Som'er Teeth's box set!

Edited by Gloom