New Malifaux templates/Tokens

Wulfen

Ok, posting a link to my templates/tokens; Guild is the only one done so far, but these really didn't take too long, so I hope to have the rest done soon. It's in doc format, but I can host PDF as well, I just didn't like how it was converting them.

http://www.filefront.com/14467663/Malifaux%20Guild%20Tokens.docx

Let me know what you guys think, they were pretty hastily done in spots, but they work for now. The tokens should print with no scaling and go right onto 30mm bases. I did the flame templates as standalone, so if you want to put them on bases, they'll need to be resized.

Quick update, I have most of the stuff done, I wanted to go ahead and post what I had. I still need to get all of Arcanists, Outcasts, and some Neverborn done; and I haven't done counters for models unreleased (with the exception, I think, of Canines), but I wanted to post this in case anyone wanted to use what I had already available.

http://www.filefront.com/14495451/Malifaux%20WIP%20Tokens.docx

Lots of body and corpse tokens in there, and I'll try to finish the rest of it within a week or two, plus generic tokens for DF, CB, WP and other adjustments. I'm also still meaning to convert it to PDF for ease of use.

Just got back from a work trip to Tampa, so I should hopefully have all of them done in the next few days, including generics like +/- to CB, DF, stuff like that. Thanks for taking a look!

You have to mention stuff like this!

There is a group in Tampa as well as a few folks in Orlando! (Would have been fun to play. Not that I had the time unfortunately. :( )

And on that note, I am in Wetherford Oklahoma till Thursday morning. Going to be busy as hell though.

Keep up the work on the tokens. They look good!

• 1 month later...