A crazy 3 weeks!

EricJ

Can you believe that Malifaux was born a mere 3 weeks ago on the first day of Gencon??! It's been quite busy around here that's for sure!

I just wanted to take time to thank everyone around here who have made this an exciting time around here at Wyrd. The forum is far busier than ever before, we're getting registrations from all around the globe and all the new members have been wonderful and add to the excitement.

Ok, basically I don't have much point to this post. I really just realized it's only been 3 weeks and so much has happened around here I was shocked it was such a short time.

Thanks all!

Eric

so far my break down has been:

4 scenario games

2 teaching new player games - both resulted in new playersthe second even got someone not playing to pick up the game :)

watched 2 other games

and with any luck I'll get another game or two in this weekend and another teaching game in ;) have a friend that is interested he likes the theme

Yeah it's hard to believe. This game is just so cool. I've finshed two crews for guys in my gaming group, have 2 more to finish then I can work on my own...

We've go in 4 multiplayer games and have picked up on the rules quickly. I've yet to have a regular scrap though.

The terrain in the back of the book has been keeping me extra busy. I did realize that those plastic disks that come with CDs is perfect to keep the terrain uniform. It's just large enough to not dominate the table but gives models room to interact.

I couldn't agree more. Myself and the guys here in St. Louis that bought in and play at the LGS, this is almost all we're talking about or playing, at this point. It's just that great of a system, and just that good a game.

It normally takes me a while to paint, I should hopefully have my crews all painted in the next couple of weeks; but even when I'm not painting, I'm working on counters/templates for Malifaux!

Something like 6-7 games in for me, and every one has been awesome, even losing with Perdita the first couple. :)

Edited by Wulfen