new model thread

streetsamurai

The Necropunks are generic Resurrectionist models. They're not as strongly affiliated with a Master as the Belles or Punk Zombies are. Leveticus likes them too...

Are you sure they aren't affiliated ? They look like a McMourning creation though.

Gods Damn! I didn't notice these while ordering! The necropunks are awsome, I'm still not sure about how far I'm going to take Resurrectionists though so I'll wait and see what they're like. I'll definitely be wanting the Acolyte, Kitties and Piggies though!

Edit: Ordered them anyway. I've been awake for about 40 minutes and already spent around $130! (which is apparently around £75) no lunch for me today!

Edited by DangerousBeans

Very nice.... well everything. I was going to lay down a lot of money at Gencon but looks like I'll be spending even more. Oh well, you know what they say about a fool and his money.

Might pick up some December Acolytes, they're good models. Though I must admit they look a little more Fantasy than most Malifaux stuff. Not a bad thing but a very stark contrast.

Are you sure they aren't affiliated ? They look like a McMourning creation though.

At first I actually tought they were steampunk necromancer creations (techy bits etc.) but luckily they are not mercs, but resurrectionists, and indeed will fill up a mcMourning group nicely :D

first dozen wyrd minis were must haves for me, then there were a few "like em, but dont desperately need them" and recently its gone all gotta catch them all again >_<

the nurses, must haves

and with all the new gremlin stuff, it means Im going to go for an outcast faction after all (tough, all things considered, the resurrectionists is my subfaction of choice and I have all its members so far ;))

Might pick up some December Acolytes, they're good models. Though I must admit they look a little more Fantasy than most Malifaux stuff. Not a bad thing but a very stark contrast.

The December Acolytes are members of a cult movement in Malifaux associated with an idol discovered in the wilds outside the City. These misguided individuals might be better described as a tribe and indeed, many members of this cult have regressed into a feral state of mind.

They live in caves and primitive shelters in the mountains above the mines and this barbaric existence necessitates the use of crude, easily fashioned tools and weapons to support a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. These crude weapons are none-the-less quite effective in their raids on supply wagons bound for more remote mining locations. Those who have escaped these raids have described horrifying accounts of cannibalism perpetrated by these feral men and women. For now these accounts are regarded with extreme skepticism.

The December cultists are associated with the Arcanists only because of the messiah-like status Rasputina holds within the tribe. Their association with the Arcanists through Rasputina is thought to have allowed access to Arcanist soulstone, providing for the empowerment of shamans that lead these tribes.

I have to agree with you on that. They do really break from what I've seen of Malifaux so far. On the other hand, as a huge fan of fantasy in general, I'd love to get my hands on one.

for now they are, there is a similar mechanic in the Outcasts to the spiders...but it takes on a whole different form :)

Brain.........can't........take............much............more............................................................................................................................................teasers.............must..........................be..........................pat....ien............t! BOOM!