Bit busy and might be a touch slow on e-mails and PM's ..

Hey folks,

Eric and myself are fairly swamped right now as one can imagine and we're getting hit with PM's and e-mails and when one of us doesn't get back within a few hours or a day someone tries to contact the other.

No biggie, and no issues, just letting everyone know that we ARE getting your notes, letters, inquiries and it just takes a bit of time for us to get back to responding to everyone at the moment but we will do so. Sorry for the delay but with the upcoming release of the game as well as Gencon, we're fairly tied up at the moment. Gencon always takes a load of work to prepare for .. whew, adding a game release on top of that .. amazing.

:D

Thank you though, I think I would be a bit more worried if all was quiet!

Even busy you guys still post a whole lot more then most game company owners do on there boards. I'll think we will forgive you for not getting back to us quickly when you are just about a week away from a huge launch.

Well at least most of us will, That WEiRD sKeTCH might not but I here hes a big jerk.

I'm incredibly impressed by your amount of involvement on the boards. It's a sure fire way to building a successful miniatures company and makes all us small people feel all important like (unlike that french company who ignored our wailing for months). Well done chaps, here's to a very Wyrd future! ( I am actually raising a glass just now, maybe had a bit much with late lunch, hic.......)

I would think it more fun to come down of Mt. Mini-Loardus and mingle with all of us commoners who so enjoy playing with all your wonderful toys! :D

That's my theory at least :D

Mt. Mini-Loardus is a bit dull really, it basically includes my computer and Nathan...rough