Will Malifaux Include...?

Neomorte

hey, we have a model with 2 eye patches (justice) and another with a bird and a fake leg (nicodem), it's kind of like pirates...ok, maybe not.

Yeah, no pirates, no real likelihood of including pirates either. It's all well and good being a pirate, until you run into a desolation engine...

hey, we have a model with 2 eye patches (justice) and another with a bird and a fake leg (nicodem), it's kind of like pirates...ok, maybe not.

Yeah, no pirates, no real likelihood of including pirates either. It's all well and good being a pirate, until you run into a desolation engine...

Well there is

pirate%20thumb.jpg

The Dwead Piwate Wuppwecht !

I still think a Desolation Engine will make short work of him. Penguins on the other hand don't stand a chance.

THANK YOU WYRD CREW FOR NO PIRATES!

I'm sorry Neomorte :P:

No offense at all. I know the pirate thing is very "in" right now. I don't think it is all bad for Wyrd to not include them. They don't fit everywhere, you know. I swear I am not a Pirates of the Caribbean convert. My enjoyment of pirates is honest and around long before those movies.

That being said, I dig Lilith and should quite enjoy playing her. Pandora was another consideration, but there seems to be several Pandora players in St. Louis already. No need to flood the market with her. I have not heard of a Lilith player yet.