Watched for a year, finally signed up

Pavic

Well, I spent quite a bit of time in the Wyrd booth at Gencon last year. I decided to just watch the site and wait for the release date of the rulebook, and I figured that I would eventually sign up after that. So, here I am.

I am looking forward to Gencon this year and my first visit to the vendor hall on Thursday will involve a mad dash to the Wyrd booth to pick up the new rules. I am also hoping to have a force assembled prior to Gencon so that I can participate in the events, but I don't think there is any hope of having every model painted up in time. I settled on Rasputina, which is probably a bad idea, because I have not used blue paints in a long time.

Hope to see everyone at Gencon.

Screaming WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRDDDDDDDDD! the whole length of the hall while running and body checking everyone out of the way to get to the booth makes us smile too.

Welcome to Wyrd, and don't worry about painting them up for the Blind Mans Tournament for this Gencon, we wouldn't dream of enforcing that with the release only a couple days before.

Welcome!

Paint her fire engine red. It'll be confusing. Your opponent will be like, "Wow....is she gonna burn me up or something?...I just don't know what to do...what with her being all burny colored..."

And then you'll be like, "Oh, yeah. I went there."

;)

I actually considered accenting her with purple, a color that I use very frequently, but I just don't think that she will mesh with the rest of the models if I go this route.

Screaming WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRDDDDDDDDD! the whole length of the hall while running and body checking everyone out of the way to get to the booth makes us smile too.

Welcome to Wyrd, and don't worry about painting them up for the Blind Mans Tournament for this Gencon, we wouldn't dream of enforcing that with the release only a couple days before.

Hell. If you do that I'll buy you a blister of your choice.

That would be just too cool!

Hello! I too am a devotee of Rasputina, the mere fact that she can take some time during a battle to "throw shapes" makes her a shoe-in for best Master ever! I found her crew painted up really quickly, since they're all naked with not much extra detailing to be done. I also went the purple route initially, but you're right - she didn't quite fit in with the rest. Unless you painted them all up purple? That'd be cool. Anyway, welcome! And damn all you making it to Gencon.