Will there be scenarios?

Brasidas

I was looking over Nicodem's card, and thinking how awesome it would be if there was a scenario where he started in the middle of a fair or market, and could just raise things as fast as he can kill them. In turn, that led me to wonder if and how much scenarios and scenario victory conditions will come into play?

Folks have been in a talkative mood so far today, I'm hoping for a little more...:D

The way normal games get set up gives you a lot of variety to games, and they'll never be the same.

Like Eric said, they essentially create their own scenarios. This is not a game that will end up with 90% of your games just being "line up on across from each other and smash into each other."

Scenarios I can imagine can be things like from the e-zine, with someone robbing a train of soulstones and the appropriate guild faction stopping them. Or other things like someone mentioned the resurrectionists, have them start in a graveyard, and see how many things they can raise before the Death Marshals hunt them down.

Even have someone managed to snag one of the powerful artifacts, the kind that always seems to attract the attention of the Neverborn. Another idea would again be something like in the e-zine, two parties hunting something (like Killjoy in the e-zine) and fighting each other. Do they go against each other and make themselves too weak to take out what they came for, or do they avoid the other person and try and go straight for the objective.

Wow so much to respond to

1) Gremlins got Pork and Hooch, what else is there to really know.

2) Resurrectionists in a grave yard trying to res as much as possible. Using Schemes and the encounter generation mechanics this could easily be a possibility.

3) Having Killjoy in your Crew is a dangerous sport!

Wow so much to respond to

1) Gremlins got Pork and Hooch, what else is there to really know.

2) Resurrectionists in a grave yard trying to res as much as possible. Using Schemes and the encounter generation mechanics this could easily be a possibility.

3) Having Killjoy in your Crew is a dangerous sport!

And it was Miss Scarlet in the library with the monkeywrench