Stat cards

mechaace

After poking around the forums and finally logging on, I've noticed talk of the new box sets that have been made, along with the coupon for the stat cards that comes with them.

I'm just wondering though, what about those of us who bought the sets before it. I got a set of Lady Justice and the Death Marshalls back at Salute, and now I'm just wondering whether I'll get the stat cards for them.

EDIT: Never mind, after more digging I've found the answer in that they're producing a deck of faction cards.

Edited by mechaace

I love posts that ask questions and answer them (particularly since this is a question that should come up often). But yes, as you found, we will be making stat cards available in packs that you can purchase relatively inexpensively, and should be available starting mid August.

Thanks!

I love posts that ask questions and answer them (particularly since this is a question that should come up often). But yes, as you found, we will be making stat cards available in packs that you can purchase relatively inexpensively, and should be available starting mid August.

Thanks!

Yeah sorry about that. I'm normally better than this honest. Hurrah for newb mistakes.

yep! I wasn't actually complaining at all, I actually DO love posts like that, particularly when they cover something important because it provides a valuable resource for others. Hope it didn't come across like I was negative on it (it's always tough to tell in writing when someone is actually not being sarcastic, lol)

But welcome to the boards, glad to have you here!

Hello everybody.

Do the cards will have the same distribution than figures for other countries ? I am specially talking of the french distribution, of course... I do not care of foreign foreigners :P:.

(I hope my question is understandable and has a great maximum of one mistake/word)

Edited by DrNo

I think you're asking if the cards will be available in the same manner as the figures?

The miniatures packaging will be updated here shortly with all the stat cards so purchasing them will get them in hand at the same time when you purchase the miniature. Distributors will be offered cards as well to slot into any of their packaging they currently have on hand.

For folks that have purchased our miniatures in the past and are looking to have the stat cards for them, we'll be selling them by faction so that folks can pick them up quickly and easily and go from there. We won't be selling them in singles as it simply is too great a time consumption for us to track down single cards and mail them in that manner.

I think you're asking if the cards will be available in the same manner as the figures?

Exactly, thanks for answering. I do not know why I made my sentences so complicated. But well done, you understood.

The miniatures packaging will be updated here shortly with all the stat cards so purchasing them will get them in hand at the same time when you purchase the miniature. Distributors will be offered cards as well to slot into any of their packaging they currently have on hand.

So future purchases will be fine, ok.

For folks that have purchased our miniatures in the past and are looking to have the stat cards for them, we'll be selling them by faction so that folks can pick them up quickly and easily and go from there. We won't be selling them in singles as it simply is too great a time consumption for us to track down single cards and mail them in that manner.

That's the point. Will it be possible to buy those decks at the same distributor who sold me the miniatures ? I do not specially want to avoid trading with you, guys. But the concerned distributor does not only sell miniatures but boardgames and others stuffs too. So it will be easier for me to make a "free shipping" command.

Thanks for answering.

It's good to hear that these will be available for sale. My local store has just recently started stocking the game (and I think due to others and mostly DangerousBeans has sold out of the starter sets) and therefore it would be easier for me to get everything through them. So if the faction decks can be sold through distributors onto retailers that would be pretty good.

We're working on it. :D

For distributors, we'll be sending along a load of stat cards to them for repackaging. If we could avoid this we certainly would but unfortunately, being a miniatures company first and having all these out there well before the game causes problems.

We expect to take a hit on it, upset some folks who just go 'huh' and holler, but we'll do our best to make certain everyone is taken care of as quickly as possible and make it so that these are available post haste.