Executioner

Nomic

Hi everyone!

Here is the first Wyrd miniature I painted and thought I should share it here. I tried to make him look like he is in the spotlights of a post-apocalyptic arena fight à la Mad Max.

I hope you like it.

Executioner.jpg

Edited by Nomic

I can't get the pic to expand. Looks good, but I am only seeing a small picture. Am I doing something wrong?

I got it to enlarge somewhat. Just put the pointy thingy on the picture & click; I LOVE technical jargon. :dozingoff

VERY COOL MINI! TheMushroomCloud tummy tattoo DOES make him look Mad Maxish, & the sand base adds the "in the Pits" setting. VERY WELL DONE! :thumb:

Edited by DeafNala

You can enlarge images on Wyrd by doing the following:

1. Click on the image itself.

2. Hover the mouse over the image. If the image can be bigger, a cross-like figure with four arrows appears in the lower left side of the image. Click on it and you'll see the image in its true size.

@Nomic: Absolutely fantastic painting! The NMM is superb and I will use this for a NMM tutorial I'm going to do for a website (a "paintalong" where everybody paints the same miniature and I'm explaining techniques to demonstrate NMM). The highlights and shades are just so perfectly visible here...awesome!

A very nicely painted miniature , good work on the NMM with the slight reflections in places my only critique would be the tattoo colour i think it would have looked a bit better being a slighty more darker bluish green just from looking at all the one`s i have on my own body ;) !!

Great work hope to see some more .