Greetings from Madison

Gargathor

Hi Garathor! Welcome to the madness. You done good by signing up now, so you can be all cool after the game comes out and be like "I was around before the game got all huge" hehehe. I doubt you'd want to meet on the table as I would steal all your soul stones and kill all your models. :P:

Enjoy the Ortega crew, some cool gunslingers in there! See ya round the forums.

Hi Gargathor, welcome to Wyrd!

Get the LGS's to put the word out to the distributors that they are looking for the Wyrd product line, it helps believe me as we've had two distributors added between Friday and this morning and hoping to add a few more shortly.

ACD doesn't currently carry us (bugger them on it, it'll happen), but you can have your LGS pick up our product through Warpath Games and Distribution as well as E-Figures now, both located in the US (California and New York respectively).

'sup dude!

Perdita & her crew are awesome! You'll like Her and her family. ;)

Welcome to Wyrd!

LOL! sKeTCH! Is there no corner of the mini gaming world safe from your nefarious machinations?:peep:

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Yeah, if the local distributor doesn't come thru Ima order me some direct. Then , on to Gen Con!

Welcome from a fellow WI dweller.

Please realize that there is only room for one of us on these forums, so I challenge you to a fight, by the flag pole, at 3pm. You bring your all your friends and I will bring my stuffed animals (cause they are my only pals).

:thcow2:

In all serious, welcome to the forums.

-mat

ps: I hope you don't show up to the flag pole at 3pm, because that was a hallow threat. I'll be hiding under my bed.

Like I'm falling for that. I wait by the flagpole, only to find out you ARE the flagpole. Not a chance. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for my Perdita box to arrive. I did indeed badger my FLGS to badger their distributors, but then got impatient and ordered 'em direct from Wyrd. Can't wait to look for some pick up games at GenCon.

Like I'm falling for that. I wait by the flagpole, only to find out you ARE the flagpole. Not a chance. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for my Perdita box to arrive. I did indeed badger my FLGS to badger their distributors, but then got impatient and ordered 'em direct from Wyrd. Can't wait to look for some pick up games at GenCon.

I'm yer huckleberry.

You can also stop by the Wyrd booth and get some demos as well!