Hello

Reptor

Hello with all, After several visits I'm decide to register on your forum.

Cyril alias Reptor, 37 years, player of figurine for my 10 years, I have thought of having tested all except Wyrd Miniatures! then hop me here.

I love the style of the figurines Wyrd and the graphic aspect of the body.

PS: Excuse me for my poor English because I am French

NO EXCUSE FOR FRENCH MISSPELLINGS OF ENGLISH!

There are so many French members here now that we ought to have a subforum just for them. Sort of like a quarantined zone.

Oh.

Welcome to the insanity Reptor. Don't worry about the language barrier. We deal with it a lot here and everybody is used to it as well as more then willing to help you out with what you are trying to say.

The bit above about no excuse was a joke. (Just to be sure you understand that we all pretend to be nice)

:welcome: to Wyrd!

We all just speak Wyrd around here. Especially BugKing there, he's exceptionally fluent.

Don't worry about language barriers. If you really can't figure out how to say it in English, just write it in French and we'll get translated by one of the other french here. Give them something to do other than showing off their horribly-wonderful paintjobs. ;)