Iron Terrain Builder Will you Enter???

TheBugKing

Ace of Base (yeah cheesy, I know) ;)

On account of being Swedish, I strongly object to this suggestion! :hmpf:

Ulf Ekberg, the "producer" and song-writer of the band used to be a neo-nazi skinhead when he was a teenager and even had a so-called white-power band. When Ace of Base became famous he denied all this. But, someone here in Sweden managed to find recordings of his old white-power band and released it on a record with the title "Uffe was a nazi" (Uffe being a common nickname for Ulf). :D

Ok folks, back to the topic...

I would definitely be much more open to do a single contest than the Iron format. I just don't have the stamina for those. However, I've been much more inclined to join the regular competitions, even though I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm interested enough in terrain that I might be able to put efforts into a single competition project.

OOO!

I like that!

At some point I'll go through and compile all of these ideas into a list for everyone to look at in a cohesive manner. (Probably tonight)

Then I suppose we all vote on what stays and what goes?

calm calm down give it time man.. give i at least a couple of weeks with people throwing ideas in before starting to sensibilise it all. Too early will lead to nothing being any clearer.There are plenty of folk who don't visit every day who might be interested....

calm calm down give it time man.. give i at least a couple of weeks with people throwing ideas in before starting to sensibilise it all. Too early will lead to nothing being any clearer.There are plenty of folk who don't visit every day who might be interested....

Considering the fact that the condition of my back deteriorated considerably today I'll take you up on that DH.

I was concerned about things getting unwieldy rather quickly with ideas being restated and rehashed unnecessarily.

Right now I am happily drinking a beer and am going to get horizontal until this dark spell passes.