Happy Birthday Eric!

thanks everyone, appreciate it...I would have replied to this thread sooner, but the arthritis in my hands started acting up, then I had to find someone to read the screen for me because I couldn't read it as my vision was failing...then I needed someone else to listen to what that person read to then write it down for me because my hearing was going too...then I needed someone to translate that to braille because I had forgotten my vision was already gone so I couldn't read that...then I needed to learn braille, then I needed to think up what to say...then I needed someone to remind me to reply because I had forgotten all about the thread by then...then I needed someone else to convince me that the computer wasn't just a devil-machine used by the out of control youth of today...then final I had a chance to write back...

it's been a hard "getting old" day

you missed out the frequent urgent wee breaks......

I'm sure that that contributed to his over all confusion at the magic number 30.

I did the whole thirty thing last year. It isn't any where near what it is all cracked up to be. It's almost like being 29 and just a little better then being 31. But honestly who cares? You are alive and then you die! You just have one fewer year to live is all.

Happy Birthday.

I'm sure that that contributed to his over all confusion at the magic number 30.

I did the whole thirty thing last year. It isn't any where near what it is all cracked up to be. It's almost like being 29 and just a little better then being 31. But honestly who cares? You are alive and then you die! You just have one fewer year to live is all.

Happy Birthday.

I found the biggest difference is after 30 no bugger cares anymore. B'day slip unnoticed and xmas presents consist of socks and toiletries...