Sibling Rivalry-Perdita's big boobies

lizcam

So I don't know where you would post a WIP here and if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it but this is based on a wyrd mini so I figured you guys may like to see what I'm up to. I'm doing a little scene based on Perdita and a little girl from Hasslefree. The idea is that the little girl is the next generation of Ortega Gunslinger. The barrel will say "gunpowder" on it and the stick will be replaced with a stick of dynamite as soon as I can figure out how to make one look like it's lite. They are playing chicken.

SiblingRivalrymockup001.jpg

Here's what I have painted so far. Perdita's boobies are much larger than I thought they'd be, by the way!

bigredboobs003.jpg

bigredboobs002.jpg

bigredboobs001.jpg

Anyway, I'd love some feed back on it if you feel like it.

Hey, what a fun piece!

I think this is a great diorama idea and can't wait to see what it comes out as. Yes, Perdita is a well endowed girl.

As for dynamite, not sure if you picked up Papa Loco but he comes with an extra piece of dynamite though I think yours looks fine. Take a look at his picture to to see how Gael sculpted the dynamite on fire and it might give you some ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup. Damn cats. I was soaking brushes overnight (I'm awful at brush mantainence) and had the brush rig on the table with Perdita. She was covered in a sealed box plastic display box so I never thought there would be a problem. Hoople Head my cat knocked the brush rig over as well as the little plastic display box and the Windsor and Newton brush cleaner ate through the plastic and ruined the paintjob I'd done so far. I'm starting over this weekend.

Never name a cat Hoople Heap. They take it personally.

Of course I have 3 other cats and it could have been any one of them but they ar all ladies and wouldn't get into my stuff.

Well, Jenny Craig might. She going mental as she gets older.