Happy Birthday Anders (Ritual)!

Thanks all!

I will celebrate by going to see the new Harry Potter film (my gf is paying :D), then go out and eat something and then end the evening by visiting a club where a couple of friends of mine play records. It'll be nice!

@Stupidcow

Is that so? We'll see! I let you know.

You may be my nemesis when it comes to the whole brush-licking thing,

It's allright! Sooner or later I will be your guru... it's just a matter of time! One day you will find yourself with the brush on your tongue wondering why the hell you never started earlier. :vb_devil:

Thanks for all the greetings! :) Much appreciated! :vb_cheers

Happy Birthday Anders! :gimmie!::gimmie!:::gimmie!:::fest06:

Don't worry about your age... isn't 32 the new 18 or something?

And I don't think you're going to convert Hinton, he was forced to lick his brush once already (he lost a bet) and it didn't take then, so I doubt it will in the furture.

:tongue2:

And I don't think you're going to convert Hinton, he was forced to lick his brush once already (he lost a bet) and it didn't take then, so I doubt it will in the furture.

He didn't do it with the right attitude! Some day he will do it without thinking and discover how good it is! :D

Thanks everyone!

@Donna: Should I be worried? :hmmmm:

@Eric: Shhh! Don't give all our secrets away!

@goblyn: Maintaining the point of the brush is just one of the perks with brush licking. It's the key to successful miniature painting! :D

EDIT: BTW, today I'm slightly hung over and show all the other evidence of a good evening at the pub. Please, don't shout too much in the shout box.

Breaks out into a song be it a little late (well ment but rather sounding like a crow on an off day with a hang-over... it's not one of my tallents to put it mildly)... Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday brushlicking painter guy happy birthday you you... hip hip hurray. Many more years to you Anders