NEWS: HF Pirate by Tom Meier

• 2 months later...

NEWS Update: He's available from now on.

Well atleast the first resin cats are. Limited to 200 and in various colours resin.

The metal version might still be a few months as the green has not yet been returned to kev to send to the metal caster. What the price of the metal one will be I don't know. The resin i do:

Options

Blue / Silver Pirate £ 10.00

Black / Bronze Pirate £ 10.00

Blue / Grey Pirate £ 10.00

Produced in 3 resin colour options: Blue resin with silver powder-coating ( 80 copies), black resin with bronze powder coating (80 copies) and a dark blue/grey un-powdered resin ( 40 copies). He comes packed in a nice sturdy tin to protect his fragility and the usual HF providence note.

The powder coating apparently did cost more to produce. I don't know what the effect of it will be if you want to paint over it. I think it might have a bit of an effect on the surface quality. And if you are gonna paint over it the nice powder shimmery look gets lost. But I think that is a nice look if you aren't gonna paint it... Anyway... to follow the discussion on this way of casting (which SteveB can word much better then me anyway):

http://heresyminiatures.com/forumofdoom/index.php?topic=3051.0

And a painted version (picture isn't the best):

pirate1.jpg