NEWS: More reaper greens for March

I know we probably are all preoccupied with the competition, but still..found the following miniatures on the site today. Quite supricing so soon after the previous batch. Quite Werner heavy lot... not that I mind ;)

Werner Klocke Callindra Stormspell (Dark Heaven):

06_03_09_Callindra_01.jpg

06_03_09_Callindra_03.jpg

Dennis Mize Fighter (Dark Heaven):

06_03_09_Fighter.jpg

Werner Klocke Hellakin, Halfling Assassin (Dark Heaven):

06_03_09_Halfling.jpg

Werner Klocke Succubus (Dark Heaven):

06_03_09_Succubus_01.jpg

06_03_09_Succubus_03.jpg

The first is oke, but not very very origional. Well nor is the succubus, but I do like her. Probably will get her somewhere in the future eventhought she looks a bit to muscular (broad chest... no not talking about the boobies which looks lightly silicon-filled). Not sure about any of the others. Werner still seems to have that reaper, figs looking downwards thing.

@ Ritual - I only just thought of that! And my LGS will carry it, unlike the FB that I'd have to pay for shipping along with the inflated price!

How long for greens to hit stores?

:tongue2:

Reaper greens can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to hit the stores. It really depends on where it is in the production cycle when they get around to posting it.

Maya~

the halfling assassin is by far the best of this lot and a miniature that I may even want to paint (except for that damn base).

As for the fighter, I think Werners "looking down" head possition is getting a bit old for me now, it sort of looks like she fell asleep on the couch in a funny possition and has a stiff neck now.

I like his freebooter succubus far better actually as I very much dislike those wings that look stuck striaght to her hair, also I think he's left her crotch as a difficult painting point...naked, hairless, but no details...what's a painter to do! Also his freebooter one isn't looking down, which is nice.

The mize fighter is boring :(

I like his freebooter succubus far better actually as I very much dislike those wings that look stuck striaght to her hair, also I think he's left her crotch as a difficult painting point...naked, hairless, but no details...what's a painter to do! Also his freebooter one isn't looking down, which is nice.

Yes, the wings' joints don't look good, but it will be quite easy to sculpt some extra hair that falls around the joints. I think the crotch looks fine. I don't like blatantly exposed genitaliae on minis (in fact even less so with female sculpts than on male ones).

Yes, the wings' joints don't look good, but it will be quite easy to sculpt some extra hair that falls around the joints. I think the crotch looks fine. I don't like blatantly exposed genitaliae on minis (in fact even less so with female sculpts than on male ones).

yeah, me either, I'd have liked her to have a little something on, or hair sculpted there, or something, but it sort of just looks unfinished to me :(

Hasn't anybody noticed how her wings are coming out of her attached hair ??? It really looks like Werner did a wingless succubus and Reaper said at the last minute : "Hey it'd be cool if she had bat wings and all ..."
I made that very comment about the succubus on the Reaper forums. I think she'd make a pretty nice female satyr, but the wings just kind of ruin it for me.

How long for greens to hit stores? :tongue2:

When I was out at Reaper last weekend I got to fondle, er examine, the succubus and mermaid master castings. They are completely awesome. Anne told us that the succubus should be available around July or so. I reckon both of these should be out before GenCon.