April LGS Promotion - Easter Angelica

Hobby Wyrd

9 hours ago, Khormy said:

Is it alright to submit receipts from online stores (actual wargaming stores)? Nearest gaming store is about 2 hours drive away from where I live.

Yes, if it's the online storefront of a store with a physical location.  It does have to be someone's local game store.  It does not have to be local to you.

(I don't know the answer to Nosilloc's question, sorry.  I'm here for the paperwork, not the planning.)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 8:40 AM, Da Git said:

Can we submit receipts for pre-orders for upcoming releases (e.g. Neverborn starter, upcoming title boxes)?

Yes.  If the item has been released or not doesn't matter.  If it's Wyrd product bought in such a way that it supports a local game store, we're for it.  Just make sure you have a paid receipt to photo/scan and you're good to go.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 5:55 PM, Hobby Wyrd said:

Wyrd_LGS_PromoFlyer_April2022_8_5x11.thumb.png.760c664df7e80fa168268d95a8742d25.png

Spend $75 or more on Wyrd products at your local game store in April to get your Easter Angelica. Offer Valid April 1, 2022 - April 30, 2022.

Receipts must be submitted no later than May 9th, 2022.

https://www.wyrd-games.net/promotions

Hy . The question is if i bought figurines in Europe , can i claim the figurine?

1 minute ago, Morkyel said:

We already claimed it, around 9th of April, but still hasnt got any reaction

I typically find it just shows up in the post, probably4-8 weeks after the cut of date for submission, ( since they don't start shipping until the event is all over from what I have seen). ( I'm based in the UK, postage is normally over 4 weeks at best). 

They normally don't contact you unless there is a problem. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Adran said:

I typically find it just shows up in the post, probably4-8 weeks after the cut of date for submission, ( since they don't start shipping until the event is all over from what I have seen). ( I'm based in the UK, postage is normally over 4 weeks at best). 

They normally don't contact you unless there is a problem. 

Thank you very much!

• Kyle unpinned this topic