Silver Lining's Malifaux

Hi guys, 

I'm Joachim and paint minis as my mini painting alter ego silver lining (@silver_lining_mini_painting). 

I've played malifaux for years and have always been a big fan of both the sculpts and the general style of the miniatures. They are always so fun to paint. 

I have a lot of painted malifaux stuff I haven't shown off before. So I thought it was time to show some of it in this thread. 

Looking forward to any and all feedback! 

SI_20211209_153003.png

SI_20211209_153233.png

SI_20211209_153321.png

SI_20211209_152629.png

• Like 8

On 12/10/2021 at 10:55 AM, Chou said:

Beautiful models, I really love the skin and the runes in it. Keep them coming!!

Thanks! Will do, I have painted almost all my malifaux collection. I am planning to on one hand finish all unpainted models and on the other hand take some time to make pictures of all the work of the past couple of years. 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:25 PM, sockwithaticket said:

Stellar work, the icy blue crystals are an obvious highlight.

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before showing more of my neverborn, I wanted to show this nightmare Molly crew I recently finished for a comission. They're only waiting for their customs bases which still need to be printed. It the 'Brine and Bones' box as well as archie with his pirate hat (which I entered in the 2021 Rotten Harvest contest. A great set of miniatures for sure!

SI_20220112_214847.png

Arrrrrchie_Silverliningmp.jpg

SI_20220112_215907.png

SI_20220112_220807.png

SI_20220112_215158.png

SI_20220112_215843.png

SI_20220112_215744.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Chou said:

Stunning work! Can't wait to see them with the bases finished!

Wow, thanks!

54 minutes ago, Brushgit said:

Already saw the Brine&Bones models on Insta, really stellar work you did on them. The color palette used with the amount of weathering is really atmospheric.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks man, these were relatively quick high tabletop standard models for a comission. But I'm glad you like them!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 4:56 AM, Nudelpullover said:

Great models!

Already loved your Archie, when you submitted it for Rotten Harvest. That piece of statue-head looks so great...😜

Hey, thanks! Yeah, the stone faces are great. I got these from sciborminiatures and the quality is very nice.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Brushgit said:

That basing idea is of-the-hook-crazy-good. instantly creates atmosphere for the crew. Can't wait to see what you do to Titania herself

Thanks! Titania is posted above though, and she might dissapoint you. She had an even crazier base before but it was too fragile for gameplay. 

21 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Love the crazy thorn bases! Super cool!

Thanks!