The Brewmaster, Moonshiner

HomelessOne

2 minutes ago, GrumpyGrandpa said:

Side question - I assume that Shojo's trigger Fussy Company on the attack Have a Drink allows you to use  :ToS-Fast: Boring Conversation, irregardless of you already having used the other :ToS-Fast: Slurred Speech ?

P22 BONUS ACTIONS
Bonus Actions (denoted with the :ToS-Fast: icon) are Actions that do not count against a model’s Action limit. A model can only take one Bonus Action per Activation, unless the Action was generated by a Trigger.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrumpyGrandpa said:

Perfect! Now I just need to eventually buy the model, find a way to file off her nose, paint her green and make the water-effect look like slop.

Easier approach - add "string" to the nose. Possibly paint the nose pink whilst the rest of the face is green.  

No I don't know how an incorporeal model can attach a fake nose, or if that nose is also incorporeal. If you're going to ask questions like that you haven't drunk enough...

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Had my first game with new Brewmaster. I like him a lot. 

Bar Room Brawl does a lot of work. With Tipsy Slide and normal moves your models can get an extra 3 ping damage a turn pretty easy. 

Even if an enemy model only fails one Another Round that's another 2 damage. All the extra movement is pretty great too. I had fermented monks with poison 15 on then without significant effort. 

I'm eager to try him out some more.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Switched back and got a game in with OG Brewmaster. 

It was rough. I had some bad luck and lost Shojo early. True to form, Brewmaster died before making it to turn 4. 

I'm hard pressed to find good reasons to play OG Brewmaster over Moonshiner. Ok

OG Brewmaster is for when you need a beater and wanna build a more independent crew. Right now Brewie2 is definitely better, but I could see than changing with a new GG. Brewie2 supports way (like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) better the keyword, but Brewie1 is better for an "best friends" type of list. I could see how Brewie1 could be better in GG1 than Brewie2.