One piece of Bayou

Skrytnik

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Dench said:

Это лицо передает весь спектр человеческих эмоций. Сколько виски вам нужно выпить, чтобы достичь этого результата?

Everything you have, and a little more from your neighbor :)

Well, okay, this is not a Bayou at all, but it's still a very pleasant miniature to paint. Almost like my favorite gremlins :)

I like Misaki in the second edition much more than in the third, so I've been looking for her for a long time. And like many miniatures in Malifaux, it just requires a small conversion, a small revision. I'm starting to think that it's this kind of slight incompleteness that gives Malifaux miniatures such charm. You see how they can be completed - and you do it with pleasure.

large.731921859_Deadlyflower.jpg.618d62f

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 10:59 PM, Nudelpullover said:

Nice NMM stippling on the sword. I also like the autumn colour theme your going for with your Titania crew.

I have the model on my table for a while now, but i want to change the pose before i build and paint it.

I really like the design, but im not that in love with the posing.

The pose really didn't work for me either. Reposing is quite hard with the model being metal, but just some minor modding works wonders. (it's not even close to as well painted as @Skrytnik does though)

https://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/image/16438-bg-18/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawkoon said:

The pose really didn't work for me either. Reposing is quite hard with the model being metal, but just some minor modding works wonders. (it's not even close to as well painted as @Skrytnik does though)

https://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/image/16438-bg-18/

Ohh, this one is yours Hawk? Saw yours on a google search i think and it almost inspired me to copy you.

But i always hate just reusing someones idea, especially since you executed yours really well.

Let's see what i can come up with. Had an Idea with sticking his sword in the ground and him pulling on the chain, like he caught someone with the hook and is pulling them in.

• Like 1