Are there any strats or schemes you want to see come back in the next GG?

Mycellanious

I didn't play M2, but I liked Hold up their forces in GG0 (give you incentives to play lower cost models).

Also, I really hope they will get rid of Runic Binding (way to hard) and Research mission (way to easy for some keyword... Looking at you Sandeep).

Each player gets a 50mm "Wagon" Marker.  You get a strategy point at the end of each turn if any part of your Marker is over the centerline.

A model can move the Marker with an Interact action; it moved 2" if the model was on a 30mm base, 3" if the model was on a 40mm base, and 4" if the model was on a 50mm base. You can move your opponent's marker the same way.

(This is from memory, I may have a detail off)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

Each player gets a 50mm "Wagon" Marker.  You get a strategy point at the end of each turn if any part of your Marker is over the centerline.

A model can move the Marker with an Interact action; it moved 2" if the model was on a 30mm base, 3" if the model was on a 40mm base, and 4" if the model was on a 50mm base. You can move your opponent's marker the same way.

(This is from memory, I may have a detail off)

Sounds fun!

Seems like a good strategy to reward cheap models if interacts are all equal as well.

• Agree 1

1. Seeing as almost everything to do with Strategies resolves around Interact Actions,  I don't see that changing.
  2. Hamelin will hire 12 rats and the wagon will be across the center line before turn 1 is over... no one wants that.

20 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:
  1. Seeing as almost everything to do with Strategies resolves around Interact Actions,  I don't see that changing.
  2. Hamelin will hire 12 rats and the wagon will be across the center line before turn 1 is over... no one wants that.

I mean rats are insignificant so can't push wagons

1 minute ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

What was that? :)

The table was divided into quarters. If you had more models in a quarter you controlled it. If you controlled two quarters you scored a point. 

I think.. it has been a while but it was along those lines.

It pushed you to hire a bigger crew of cheaper models and to really spread out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, S4lt said:

The table was divided into quarters. If you had more models in a quarter you controlled it. If you controlled two quarters you scored a point. 

I think.. it has been a while but it was along those lines.

It pushed you to hire a bigger crew of cheaper models and to really spread out.

I like it! Would love more stuff to benefit smaller models. Just want to see the board swarming in hounds xD

• Like 1
  • Agree 1