VonSchtook assembly

Paddywhack

Got my VonShtook box assembled. Mostly easy and no big gaps. I did have terrible with the Prof himself though. His left hand is split lengthwise and or runs between his two fingers. I thought I had a good dry fit, but ended up with him giving the Vulcan salute... Tried to fix it, but round the detail of his hand. 

Last night I went ahead and chopped off his ruined hand. After scrambling I found my old plastic Nicodem. It was an extra anyway as I still have a painter metal alt. Do the good professor got a walking cane. I'll try and post a  pic. Not my best job ever, and I need to prime him to see if there are any issues still, but he turned out pretty well. Need to smooth out a few places of green stuff still too. 

I still don't love the Undergrad with the pipe. He doesn't really feel like he fits. I thought about modifying that arm - attaching a new arm with blade attached or more wires, etc., but I couldn't find suitable bits. I don't have the giant bitz box I used to have with a certain other game set in the future. 

IMG_20190913_002813463.jpg

• Like 5

Here's my Von Schtook's core box assembled!
I must say, the skeleton faced (spikey gauntlet wearing) undergraduate, with that face & left hand pose, makes me want to have some kind of trumpet :D

Also, I feels rather good to have a whole crew with both feet standing flat on the ground, or even better with 2 of the undergraduates, having a big flat surface to glue to the base (after having assembled Molly & Titania, standing on their tippy toes)

abv.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, Paddywhack said:

Got my VonShtook box assembled. Mostly easy and no big gaps. I did have terrible with the Prof himself though. His left hand is split lengthwise and or runs between his two fingers. I thought I had a good dry fit, but ended up with him giving the Vulcan salute... Tried to fix it, but round the detail of his hand. 

Last night I went ahead and chopped off his ruined hand. After scrambling I found my old plastic Nicodem. It was an extra anyway as I still have a painter metal alt. Do the good professor got a walking cane. I'll try and post a  pic. Not my best job ever, and I need to prime him to see if there are any issues still, but he turned out pretty well. Need to smooth out a few places of green stuff still too. 

I still don't love the Undergrad with the pipe. He doesn't really feel like he fits. I thought about modifying that arm - attaching a new arm with blade attached or more wires, etc., but I couldn't find suitable bits. I don't have the giant bitz box I used to have with a certain other game set in the future. 

IMG_20190913_002813463.jpg

Wyrd has this kit for their rpg which has some good bits to customize with.

• Like 1