Where’s the product?

Hot4Perdita

On 8/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, Sybaris said:

Seems i ordered the general upgrades needlessly then. 

From what i can read here, books are going to take a while more? i didn't get any confirmation of a package being sent my way yet. 

i got an email saying rulebooks expected to ship tomorrow, but faction books not till the 6th.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, Yew Arcane said:

Got it, it was intentionally misinterpreting what it was that Nathan said. No wonder I couldn't find that wording. Thanks.

Nathan pinged my IP to figure out where I lived, then told me, "At the end of the day though, if folks just think we're plain shite and can't stand it, well I encourqge them to live a less stressful moment in life and find a company and game they are pleased with."

I have played more Warcry than Malifaux in the past month so I guess I took the advice.

Looks like Wyrd continues to step on their own tails with shipping issues and staffing shortages.  I only hope they finally get their act together and reach the potential Malifaux holds.

• Like 2
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, explorator said:

Nathan pinged my IP to figure out where I lived, then told me, "At the end of the day though, if folks just think we're plain shite and can't stand it, well I encourqge them to live a less stressful moment in life and find a company and game they are pleased with."

I have played more Warcry than Malifaux in the past month so I guess I took the advice.

Looks like Wyrd continues to step on their own tails with shipping issues and staffing shortages.  I only hope they finally get their act together and reach the potential Malifaux holds.

Yup. Definitely misrepresenting what was said. Also quite insistent upon it.

14 hours ago, Yew Arcane said:

Yup. Definitely misrepresenting what was said. Also quite insistent upon 

I never misrepresented ANYTHING and I will defend myself in a court of law if needed. Unlike Wyrd, I do not have a coven of internet lawyers defending me, but I stick by everything I posted in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Respectfully Disagree 2

• Durza locked this topic