Catalog the changes since beta

4thstringer

2 minutes ago, trikk said:

I think it's a huge buff TBH. Nino can give you a free Concentrate/card by default. 

Also should be noted that Nino's "issue" has been fixed.

Beta - "Spotter: This model's :auraaffect every friendly model within LoS, ignoring range."

Official - "Spotter: This model's :auraaffect friendly models regardless of range."

So no more Nino gets to Spotter everybody.

Not that the judge is bad now or anything....

Like the change to Family Values, other model is fine and Icm glad you don't have to discard something.

Some interesting aura for Nino nd his spotter ability would've been cool 😛

3 minutes ago, Tris said:

Not that the judge is bad now or anything....

Like the change to Family Values, other model is fine and Icm glad you don't have to discard something.

Some interesting aura for Nino nd his spotter ability would've been cool 😛

He still gives Concentrate on the whole table and you can chain into Loco half a table away

5 minutes ago, trikk said:

He still gives Concentrate on the whole table and you can chain into Loco half a table away

Yeah, Family Values being built into Nino, along with Spotter, makes Nino pretty dang tasty. Honestly, unless I'm needing Crit or QRef to kill the target, it'll be hard to use anything but FV.

And it's not just Concentrate. It's Concentrate or draw. One or the other is always useful.

4 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Yeah, Family Values being built into Nino, along with Spotter, makes Nino pretty dang tasty. Honestly, unless I'm needing Crit or QRef to kill the target, it'll be hard to use anything but FV.

And it's not just Concentrate. It's Concentrate or draw. One or the other is always useful.

And it's once per activation so you can (for example)

Activate Perdita. A Por El. Shoot with Nino. draw the card you discarded
Activate Loco, Santiago and Franciso and do the same now.

Hitting with Stat6 with :+flip ignoring cover and concealment shouldn't be that big of a problem

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trikk said:

And it's once per activation so you can (for example)

Activate Perdita. A Por El. Shoot with Nino. draw the card you discarded
Activate Loco, Santiago and Franciso and do the same now.

Hitting with Stat6 with :+flip ignoring cover and concealment shouldn't be that big of a problem

You just need to make sure they're all close to Nino. Nino can project his APE, but the others have to be within 6" when ending their action to get Nino going.

Also, it's Stat 5. Which does mean some enemy models can make sure it misses, but hey, I'll trade not drawing a card for making my opponent discard a 12 or 13. :)

10 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

You just need to make sure they're all close to Nino. Nino can project his APE, but the others have to be within 6" when ending their action to get Nino going.

Also, it's Stat 5. Which does mean some enemy models can make sure it misses, but hey, I'll trade not drawing a card for making my opponent discard a 12 or 13. :)

It's 6 if he sees Abuela. 

But I have to say, unless you are playing versus lots of Stealth, this crew works with this Family Values even if Nino dies turn two hitting 0 times :P

(Yes, I played like that already pre-release)

• Haha 1

capture2.thumb.PNG.976a3f14c5104c4d04491513d9a9050c.PNG

versus

The Hero We Deserve: When performing
opposed duels with enemy models if this
model is within a2 of a friendly Scheme
Marker, it receives a + to its duel.

The word "friendly" is removed from the final card so Phiona got better ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

Lawyers have Court Authority so they can be counted by friendly models as being +2 cost (so they can keep on doing whatever changelings are no longer allowed to do concerning Following Orders, I suppose).

31 minutes ago, trikk said:

It was in the beta already.

It frustrates me because with the  +2 it basically applies to other lawyers and investigators only?   Those aren't the models I want to obey.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Mikes said:

Not a change but something surprised me was that shooting into melee is still only a negative flip. Honestly thought that would be made double negative. 

Do you mean :-flip:-flip on the Attack, or :-flip to both Attack and Damage?

Cause I couldn't see the first EVER happening. You might as well just prohibit shooting into combat at all, at that point. Cause I can't see wasting an action to essentially need the RJ to have it succeed.

Some napkin math, excluding Jokers, has a double negative flip averaging just under 4. That's non-cheatable. That's not worth an action. And using Focus to make it a single negative is not better.

9 hours ago, Morgan Vening said:

Do you mean :-flip:-flip on the Attack, or :-flip to both Attack and Damage?

Cause I couldn't see the first EVER happening. You might as well just prohibit shooting into combat at all, at that point. Cause I can't see wasting an action to essentially need the RJ to have it succeed.

Some napkin math, excluding Jokers, has a double negative flip averaging just under 4. That's non-cheatable. That's not worth an action. And using Focus to make it a single negative is not better.

If anything, I thought they might make the focus non=stackable.  I think that really we are just seeing players who aren't used to shooting being a viable tactic outside of snipers having to deal with them now.