Reva Box and then what? M3E

olterman

2 minutes ago, olterman said:

I find myself confused about "spirits in the flames" what does this actually do? 

A pyre marker is normally Hazadous (Burning+1). which means that if you take an action in the marker, or move through the marker you would gain burning +1

If you have spirits in the flame then once per activation that model can count pyre markers as Hazadous (Burning +1 shielded +1) so if they take an action or move through the marker they would gain burning +1 and shielded +1.

Several of the models with this ability don't mind being on fire (such as the Lampards or the Draugr), so they get better by being in a pyre marker as it gives them the useful shielded condition.

During Testing, I saw Anna Lovelace used with Reva, as the corpse candles made a nice target for her remote detonation. (And Asura also makes a lot of zombies which are also good targets). She is out of Keyword, so will set you back 11 ss so not for everyone, but nice to consider.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...