Waldo's Weekly - If That's Really Your Name

Kyle

Saw this in the slides from that convention, and figured we'd be seeing him as the undercover reporter.  I'm a bit disappointed, because it doesn't look like there's much of a body to paint outside the barrel. 

Also kind of wonder what is going on with the monday preview from ages ago with the horse?  I liked that one a lot and was hoping it'd be the undercover reporter.  Hopefully it's still in the pipeline for something, cause it was a great concept.

1 hour ago, muraki said:

...Also kind of wonder what is going on with the monday preview from ages ago with the horse?  I liked that one a lot and was hoping it'd be the undercover reporter.  Hopefully it's still in the pipeline for something, cause it was a great concept.

Wyrd had found that they were a bit over when coming with 2 during the beta so they cut the reporter to limit 1. Maybe we will see the horse people in the future, but at least not in the first book of M3E.