Has anyone done up a schemes and strategy matrix?

Ray

There are certain masters, enforcers, henchmen and minions that excel at certain schemes and strategies. I was about to write up a list of models vs the relevant S&S when I realised someone could have done the same. Anyone have any idea?

15 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

That's to place a scheme marker, not a generic interact action.

But you can use the 2 ap to push the wagon because you use the 0 to move. Granted the use of push may confuse the issue, but I read as interact on wagon, move to wagon, interact. 

Naturally this leads us to the question of which are your favourite models for schemes such as symbols and ply? I’m guessing cheap durable models such as necropunks or abominations? Definitely not expensive models such as A&D. Thoughts?

A&D is good for symbols too. Especially with Levi.

Ply I tend to actually go with my misaki crew that has bishop and yamaziko who basically have 3 actions so can walk upto people and ply them then hit or something along those lines. Bishop van even focus to knock off ply then ply the target as well