Leveticus competitive in GG2018

Ray

Just returned to the game after a 7 month hiatus. Tad bit lost with GG2018 and was hoping for a competitive list which work with the new objectives. Anyone with any clues? 

The errata pushed up the cost of ashes by quite a bit. Tried an abomination list but that failed too. Help!

12 hours ago, Ray said:

Just returned to the game after a 7 month hiatus. Tad bit lost with GG2018 and was hoping for a competitive list which work with the new objectives. Anyone with any clues? 

The errata pushed up the cost of ashes by quite a bit. Tried an abomination list but that failed too. Help!

What kind of lists were you using in 2017?

you have to vary them up a bit. ashes and dust can be useful in certain strats but hes pointless in 3 of them (ply, public executions and ours).

but yes Levi is competitive as I have mostly been using him this year (with occasional misaki). I have so many lists for different scenarios though I cant really post them all. I have started used kentauroi more often (can even transport A&D) and almost always have sue in the crew. other regulars are alyce, taelor and bishop depending on strats and schemes. 

These examples are great. I used to run Levi with Langston, Joss, necropunks x2, abominations x2, waifs and Alyce for GG2017. It was balanced allowing me to familiarise with the schemes and strategies but coming back in 2018, everything changed again! Lol 

16 hours ago, Ray said:

These examples are great. I used to run Levi with Langston, Joss, necropunks x2, abominations x2, waifs and Alyce for GG2017. It was balanced allowing me to familiarise with the schemes and strategies but coming back in 2018, everything changed again! Lol 

So with those not much has changed in GG18, You have your Beaters, Scheme runners, and some tricks. I still like Terracotta Warrior to swap out the list upgrade

16 hours ago, Ray said:

If you ran a largely fixed list for 2017 then it's probably capable of doing 2018. It might not be the most optimized, but then it probably wasn't already.  You just need to get familiar with how to score or deny the new things.