Make Guild McMourning great again

RaidenSA

11 hours ago, RaidenSA said:

So I'm thinking now about two crews:

One exactly as Alansonchick has written above, and the second with an exchange of francisco and fiona for myranda, kudra and some type of scheme/strategy maker, such as austringer or orderly. And exchange of the bage for test subject. 

Don't limit yourself.

Malifaux is not a game where you build your list and stick with it for ever. You are supposed to build a crew each game, to deal with that game. Different strategy/scheme/table layouts will make different combinations of models better or worse game by game. 

2 hours ago, Adran said:

Don't limit yourself.

Malifaux is not a game where you build your list and stick with it for ever. You are supposed to build a crew each game, to deal with that game. Different strategy/scheme/table layouts will make different combinations of models better or worse game by game. 

I am testing this crews to participate in a shifting loyalities campaing game series, so i have to use the same crew about 20 games in a raw.)

Even then you don't have to use the same crew, you get new models every week. 

Obviously your shifting loyalties campaign will have its own rules, but its common to have to start with a henchman rather than a master, and a maximum of 1 upgrade. As such its hard to start building either of these lists because they both have you getting out of faction models which require you to already own master upgrades.

• Like 1

So... our campaing has masters at the start. Yes, it is strange, but is still allowed by tge sl rules. Please,  don't teach me how to play, here i've just asked about your ideas for McMorning as a guild hero.) Concrete rosters, concrete combos. Everyone knows, that the crew is hires to match the scheme pool, so that much written about it is not nessesary at all.:D

A slightly sideways combo is nurses and Ortegas. You can armour up an Ortega with a nurse and then companion so it shrugs off the negative flips but not the armour. It allows you to use Santiago aggressively although it's not a super duper-powered combo. Adding the Jury for nearly infinite attacks might make it workable. Not sure how cutthroat your campaign will be.