Outcast Broken Promises upgrade speculation

OctaBit

For Parker, something that gives Companion and can ditch it for Accomplice. I think the other way around is asking for too much.

For Hamelin, maybe a Ca that targets enemy WP which gives them negative to all duels for the rest of the turn. Can only target enemy blighted models.

I've been trying to think of what they could add to some of the masters, and I really can't imagine what they could add. Maybe an upgrade for Tara that ups the number of models that can be buried by glimpse? They can't just remove the limit, but maybe increase it so you can bury 3 models?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArD said:

For Leveticus I hope to receive an upgrade which would bring the synergy with 4 horsemen models.As an owner of horsemen 4 and Levi Avatar, I hope this themed crew will become more competitive.

Hell yeah! And I want something that buffs his df trigger and makes it more deadly

I want either a couple other things that gives the Sister trait to people for a turn or just one thing that gives the Sister trait permanently... or... something that makes the Viktoria's more durable:  armor, regeneration, hard to wound, hard to kill, something that is not a healing flip, because that would be broken.