Lincoln - Autumn Imps - 17th Sept - wave 5 welcome

katadder

Hey guys,

Next tournament at Imps Gaming in Lincoln is 17th September. Come along and support a great venue, trying to get bigger for malifaux tourneys.

Tickets now available:

https://www.imps-gaming.com/product/malifaux-ticket/

rulespack :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mge0jzsdrh3nbo/Imps Gaming - Autumn Imp.pdf?dl=0

If we get alot of players then I may require some extra terrain, so for those who have easily transportable battelfields could I have you standing ready :D 

Attendees:

Ross mason 

Joe Jackson 

Panzer Harris 

Rob Hallam

William jacob-crankshaw

Ben barczak

Graeme Nicholls 

Dan wartnaby 

Peter sidaway

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would be true except there is a complete set of podcasts (for each faction) detailing all the new models and upgrades.  Each podcast has pretty thorough analysis of the relative strength of each model/card and how it may effect the current meta.

https://maxvalue.podbean.com/e/max-value-episode-28-pre-nova-shitpost/

maxvalue 

you will informed and entertained

Your choice as TO.

18 minutes ago, Tapdancer said:

This would be true except there is a complete set of podcasts (for each faction) detailing all the new models and upgrades.  Each podcast has pretty thorough analysis of the relative strength of each model/card and how it may effect the current meta.

https://maxvalue.podbean.com/e/max-value-episode-28-pre-nova-shitpost/

maxvalue 

you will informed and entertained

Your choice as TO.

But there's not been any Arcane Reservoirs out about the new stuff, and we all know that they are much better. Why would I waste my time listening to an inferior Malifaux podcast =p

Allow Broken Promises, I'll come and bring a car full and probably so will Harrogate. 

I don't buy the preparedness argument - that assumes people immediately study and learn everything they could possibly face when the book is out. Trust me - they don't. I own the book and I've only studied my faction's new toys. The try hards who will study can do so now courtesy of all the forum threads, pictures and leaks that are already in circulation... 

Most of us learn in game and that might as well be now as an arbitrary two weeks. 

Anyway. Your call. 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PanzerHarris said:

Allow Broken Promises, I'll come and bring a car full and probably so will Harrogate. 

I don't buy the preparedness argument - that assumes people immediately study and learn everything they could possibly face when the book is out. Trust me - they don't. I own the book and I've only studied my faction's new toys. The try hards who will study can do so now courtesy of all the forum threads, pictures and leaks that are already in circulation... 

Most of us learn in game and that might as well be now as an arbitrary two weeks. 

Anyway. Your call. 😁

As much as I dislike to agree with Ben (😛) I also don't buy the preparedness argument . There are plenty of models and masters I have no idea what they do after a year and half play g the game. There is no difference from a new models you don't know than an old model you don't know. 

But of course it's your call. I'm coming either way. 

15 hours ago, katadder said:

@panzerharris Ok bring your book 5 stuff but make sure someone brings a book 5 as would be nice  if I have a clue what things are supposed to do :)

Everyone happy :)

Deal! Will pay up on Friday and be there Sunday. :D

Drop me a DM if you need terrain. My stash of 6 tables can be called on if necessary.

• Like 1