cant find into the bayou pdf

mthomas0738

It was an October release....Wyrd's month's mean end of the month. So, last week of October it should have been on store shelves. Wyrd gives the store 4-6 weeks to sell copies before putting the items on their own website. PDF's follow shortly after that usually. So, expect December sometime would be my guess for the PDF.

I think the gremlin culture thing hits it on the nose- this is the first time we've ever really seen Malifaux's denizens take centre stage rather than the stupid pink things that wandered in recently, and they are a joy to behold:) particular favourites are the Whisky Gamin's wheel and the Vanity Fair grimoire- in fact most of the grimoires had me in stitches, that one just killed me...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ampers&nd said:

I think the gremlin culture thing hits it on the nose- this is the first time we've ever really seen Malifaux's denizens take centre stage rather than the stupid pink things that wandered in recently, and they are a joy to behold:) particular favourites are the Whisky Gamin's wheel and the Vanity Fair grimoire- in fact most of the grimoires had me in stitches, that one just killed me...

Vanity Fair was brilliant. 

• Like 1

This is the first TtB supplement that actually felt like a faction book. Not that the others were bad, they definitely were not, but this one is the first were I felt character creation really tied the player to their Malifaux faction. Hoping for more like this.

Also @Mason can we get the downloadable character sheets on the main page updated to contain both the Under Quarantine and Into the Bayou versions please. I know you probably have a million other things going on but those would be a help.

In regards to being a Faction book.... I think that has various reasons.

Steam had the unenviable job of providing both info on the Norther areas of Malifaux, as well as the Arcanists. I think it overall did a great job, but also consider how much presence do the Arcanists have in Malifaux city, and that was barely touched upon. Steam also had to spend time detailing how the other factions were on display in the North.

Quarantine on the other hand focused on the Ressers who.... well, they're a faction cause they share similar fascination with undeath, and that's about it. They're not a faction like most others.

I expect the NB book, if it focuses on Knotwood, to have similar cohesion to Bayou, but otherwise I don't really expect such focus from the other books.

• Like 1