Divergent Paths: Guild Edition

Parker Barrows

I'm kinda torn. Honestly, I think the woman (I'm assuming she's the snarky practical jokester) could be interesting in the Guild. Of course, seeing the Guild press a child into service kinda beats it slightly. But I'm interested in what other people think.

NOTE: You'll see me posting similar stuff on other Factions' forums because focus-firing on a certain character will likely get one, so I'll be supporting a faction for each character. Thus, my interest in figuring out what character is being targeted by what factions, so I can join the most interesting one.

I have a very solid concept for what I want to see the child become, which has something like half a percent chance for actually becoming Guild, so I'm willing to cross faction lines and the boundaries of good taste to help mold the little mechromancer.

The woman's art is terribly reporter-like, so if the Guild's gifts to her are in theme with those, we'll probably pursue her first and foremost.

The man's art does not inspire me one jot, for all that he looks like a witchling handler. We could use another better balanced and costed general buffer of a keyword, and the work on death marshal recruiters makes me wonder if they've started to find that balance, but who knows what they'll feed us for his Guild gifts.

To clarify: we're bound by the gifts the events give out. So, if there's a faction which gifts the kid with a power I want it to have, and I can field that faction, I will; if not, I will simply try to sway its hiring faction to Guild. After that, I'll look at the gifts of the woman, the chance to make her Guild, the gifts of the man and whether those are worth trying to keep out of other factions' hiring pools.

Your dedication to seeing a tiny mechromancer has touched my heart and I like the idea of Hoffman gaining a tiny sidekick. I'd happily play Guild (like I mostly do) in the Child scenarios. 

The adults though, I'm kind of interested to see become Black Sheep, and might run my McCabe crew as 10T in their scenarios. Not really a fan of the man's artwork at all, and would be happy to let other factions corrupt him. Could go either way.

But you can count on me pushing for the child to join Guild :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

Your dedication to seeing a tiny mechromancer has touched my heart and I like the idea of Hoffman gaining a tiny sidekick. I'd happily play Guild (like I mostly do) in the Child scenarios. 

The adults though, I'm kind of interested to see become Black Sheep, and might run my McCabe crew as 10T in their scenarios. Not really a fan of the man's artwork at all, and would be happy to let other factions corrupt him. Could go either way.

But you can count on me pushing for the child to join Guild :D

I mean its time we get TT-only Black Sheep. Currently the Infiltration is pretty one sided ;)

• Like 1

I also think we should get the guy, I mean, the guild consists of the wealthy and influential, political animals and mansion owners, but sadly there are actually very few models representing that - but hey, this guy just screams 'money!' so lets aim for the rich and get him before the arcanists get him to support their dubious machinations^^

• Like 2