Post your schemes, get a list thread

4thstringer

Round 1:  Collect the Bounty, Standard Deployment  Schemes:  Convict Labor, Take Prisoner, Show of Force, Public Demostration, Mark for Death

Round 2:  Interference, Flank Deployment  Schemes:  Convict Labor, Show of Force, Exhaust their Forces, A Quick Murder, Neutralize the Leader

Round 3:  Stake  A Claim, Corner Deployment  Schemes:  Convict Labor, Take Prisoner, Leave your Mark, Set Up, Occupy Their Turf

im playing these this weekend at havencon in md.  I think I have my round 1 and 3 nellie list,  but my round 2 list is still up in the air.   Anyone have a nellie list I can run? 

• 2 months later...

Ok I'm going Hoffman this time against TT.

Random encounter generated with CrewFaux
Deployment: Standard Deployment (7)
Strategy: Guard the Stash (Crows)
Schemes: 
  * Claim Jump (Always)
  * Frame For Murder (Rams)
  * Accusation! (Masks)
  * Tail 'em (10)
  * Inspection (11)

I thought about a 2 guardian big killer list and a killjoy/papa/emissary lawyer list that is probably sillier than good, but ib do enjoy silliness. Playing tomorrow at five.  What would you bring?  Let me be your test subject. 

It's funny you're talking about silly killjoy lists because I feel like playing the following list those days. I just don't have the miniature:

- Hoffman with field mechanic and arcanist assets and a 3rd upgrade

- Brutal Emmissary with conflux of amalgamation

- Howard Langston with curfew

- Watcher

- Killjoy with expert sleuth probably

It might be better if last stand was in the pool though. I'd be interested in knowing your silly killjoy list.

Edit: English

I refuse to go along with any Killjoy tomfoolery.

50 SS Guild Crew
Hoffman + 3 Pool
- Field Mechanic (2)
- On Site Assimiliation (2)
- Arcanist Assets (1)
Howard Langston (12)
- A Debt To The Guild (1)
Brutal Emissary (10)
- Conflux of Amalgamation (0)
Guardian (7)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Mobile Toolkit (3)

You could also take Numb to the World on Howard if you really fear Yin or Brewski.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

I refuse to go along with any Killjoy tomfoolery.

50 SS Guild Crew
Hoffman + 3 Pool
- Field Mechanic (2)
- On Site Assimiliation (2)
- Arcanist Assets (1)
Howard Langston (12)
- A Debt To The Guild (1)
Brutal Emissary (10)
Guardian (7)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Steam Arachnid (4)
Mobile Toolkit (3)

You could also take Numb to the World on Howard if you really fear Yin or Brewski.

Don't you have too many arcanist constructs for arcanist assets? Wasnt it 4 the limit? Or am I wrong?

5 minutes ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

Last Stand with Hoffman, anyone? 

I have given my group strict orders to bonk me on the head if I try that. Maybe for people who won't bring Hoffman unless forcibly restrained it will work better. Unless I have been spoiled by playing in the time of unrevealed schemes and it doesn't matter whether it's telegraphed as it doesn't influence the opponent's plans even if revealed.

Also, just reading a list of steam arachnid, steam arachnid, steam arachnid makes me giggle.

Cough syrup is wonderful. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Franchute said:

It's funny you're talking about silly killjoy lists because I feel like playing the following list those days. I just don't have the miniature:

- Hoffman with field mechanic and arcanist assets and a 3rd upgrade

- Brutal Emmissary with conflux of amalgamation

- Howard Langston with curfew

- Watcher

- Killjoy with expert sleuth probably

It might be better if last stand was in the pool though. I'd be interested in knowing your silly killjoy list.

Edit: English

Heres mine- 

50 SS Guild Crew
Hoffman + 3 Pool
 - Field Mechanic (2)
 - Curfew (1)
Brutal Emissary (10)
Papa Loco (7)
Guardian (7)
Guardian (7)
Death Marshal (6)
Guild Lawyer (6)
Watcher (4)

The idea being if lawyer puts fees on killjoy whenever he hurts someone with an attack he splashes bb onto people.  Might switch field mechanic for numb on papa and debt on kj.

8 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Heres mine- 

50 SS Guild Crew
Hoffman + 3 Pool
 - Field Mechanic (2)
 - Curfew (1)
Brutal Emissary (10)
Papa Loco (7)
Guardian (7)
Guardian (7)
Death Marshal (6)
Guild Lawyer (6)
Watcher (4)

The idea being if lawyer puts fees on killjoy whenever he hurts someone with an attack he splashes bb onto people.  Might switch field mechanic for numb on papa and debt on kj.

It seems you put the wrong list: I dont see Killjoy. It must be because of @Myyrä threatening you :)

5 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

What does the attendant do to protect papa?

It does not protect him, but it would protect the rest of your crew in case papa dies near your crew. The Null field ability of the attendant would negate the pulse of papa's BOOM! if you place it next to him.

3 minutes ago, Franchute said:

It does not protect him, but it would protect the rest of your crew in case papa dies near your crew. The Null field ability of the attendant would negate the pulse of papa's BOOM! if you place it next to him.

Also: I'm assuming you want to use hold this, which would not be feasible if you put papa in a box. But maybe you dont want to use hold this.