Why does Wong have a nose?

TheLostOne

Gremlins had noses in 1st edition, and they plus gracie were the only 1st edition plastics in the line (part of outcasts, back then), which I guess were close enough that they weren't redone in 2e plastics.

Personally, I cut them off /shaved down noses from the metals I have since I think they look better without them.

Quite a few of the first edition sculpt had no nose, I'd even dare to guess most. But it appeared to be something they went back and forth on. I suspect they made a decision to go with no nose on all right around the time second dropped.

I remember a thread about the alternative sculpt for Som'mer where we where all talking about if gremlins should have a nose. I like no nose. Sets them apart from all the other Green skins out there.

I'm guessing they still would have nostril slits, maybe? Perhaps the septum is a recessive genetic trait and only develops for certain blood lines.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SpiralngCadavr said:

Gremlins had noses in 1st edition, and they plus gracie were the only 1st edition plastics in the line (part of outcasts, back then), which I guess were close enough that they weren't redone in 2e plastics.

Personally, I cut them off /shaved down noses from the metals I have since I think they look better without them.

If I ever got them I would paint the nose as human flesh and put a little strap around the back of their heads so that it looks like they are wearing little masks to try and look more human.

• Like 1