Emmisaries

Otasolgryn

17 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

You still got my hopes up. I feel betrayed. :(

18 minutes ago, Brian Gresham said:

:D i did say "may"

The rules-lawyer has been out-lawyered. That's got to sting.

Maybe not quite as much as the flaunting of the Califaux box's card did, but still.

(I'd expected that the foils were going to be henchman perks, honestly. Prize boxes are obviously for winners, those coin things for tournament-goers, doesn't seem like there was anything in there just for the organizer. :( )

Just now, Gnomezilla said:

(I'd expected that the foils were going to be henchman perks, honestly. Prize boxes are obviously for winners, those coin things for tournament-goers, doesn't seem like there was anything in there just for the organizer. :( )

There's the organizer token.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SpiralngCadavr said:

Yeah, I'm fine with that, but is there word on the future of them?

For the cards, the word is they will end up on the PoD site eventually. They won't beat the models to sale, but the length of time after the models availability is in question. We're still waiting for the Gremlin wave 1 arsenal deck because it was held up by Angry Drunk, the Whiskey Golem upgrade. Whiskey Golems been out for a while now, and the wave 1 deck still hasn't shown up.

• Like 2