Black Friday and your Meta.

No. Its not going to change my local meta.

Most of the local players have at least the majority of one faction, if not multiple factions. I didn't notice there being that many unreleased models being added (but then we have most of the metals already). 

I'm interested in which models you think would be meta changing. 

Not sure how it would change the meta.   The models that are being released are re-release of metal models.  I can't think of any other than Aionus that is a new game model.   The only thing I see is more plastic on the table.   Unlike Warmachine,  as soon a the rules of the model is release in non-beta, it is legal to play.    You can play Changeling even if there is no model for it.

Neither is one I would want to be summoning more than once in a dreamer list. They can carry the growth upgrade, but I don't know that I would. but I struggle to get the grow list to work, I spend too much time setting up the ability to grow when I could have just scored points in that time. 

Other people will have different views, but I don't see them as meta changing models. ( we already had them in the area, and they don't show up that often). 

I could see Envy taking the place as your gun platform in a standard "all-comers" Levy build.

Right now its all theoryfaux anyway - I'll be interested to hear what the podcasts have to say about the actual playability of the models. Those Insidious Madnesses are amazing looking and I'll just be glad to paint them.

I would like to see less Dreamer... that would be cool. :/

Then again - I kind of would like to proxy the Changeling as the Dreamer because... well obviously... dreamer is a hella boring model and the Changeling fits the bill and outclasses him in appearence. Bring on the conversions. :D 

Edited by SpectreEliteGaming
  • Like 1