Guild, What Mercs do you like to use?

Hagisman

Recently I've been trying to use more Mercenaries with Lucius and maybe Perdita, specifically because how a friend of mine uses Collodi with the Freikorps trapper.

In one particular game I wrecked face with Envy and Hans. Which I might add to my Lady J crew if I ever take her out again. What do you guys typically take from the Mercenary pool?

Strongarm Suit sees a lot of action for me - that ability to charge out of engagement and across terrain is invaluable. Really comes into its own in Guard the Stash as well as it can leap over the Stash markers. 

Burt Jebsen comes in with Sonnia a fair bit. Crackerjack Timing is awesome, he can really bring the hurt in melee and if a Witchling Handler is around the blasts on his gun can do Burning damage.

Taelor regularly. Love her triggers and can get enough movement shenanigans going that she's up the field pretty quickly. Plus Welcome to Malifaux.

Strongarm Suit sees a lot of action for me - that ability to charge out of engagement and across terrain is invaluable. Really comes into its own in Guard the Stash as well as it can leap over the Stash markers. 

Burt Jebsen comes in with Sonnia a fair bit. Crackerjack Timing is awesome, he can really bring the hurt in melee and if a Witchling Handler is around the blasts on his gun can do Burning damage.

Taelor regularly. Love her triggers and can get enough movement shenanigans going that she's up the field pretty quickly. Plus Welcome to Malifaux.

Isn't the handler's burning only applied to the target model? Sounds mean either way, I keep forgetting Burt is a merc!

Well, "Non-Austringer" is not really a name. Its the negation of a name. While I can agree with you, I think this is something FAQworthy.

Why? The "non-Austringer" clause? If yes then for me its debatable and I`d ask for a FAQ for that.

Any argument that says it doesn't name Austringers would allow the action to target Austringers, since it's not named them. 

It might be a slightly unexpected effect, but the question isn't frequently asked, and the answer is obvious. 

Well, "Non-Austringer" is not really a name. Its the negation of a name. While I can agree with you, I think this is something FAQworthy.

I'm on the fence about it needing an FAQ. It clearly singles out a model by name. But I understand where you are coming from. In the sense of yes it is an ability that calls out a model by name, but it is specifically for models that are not that named model. 

I'm on the fence about it needing an FAQ. It clearly singles out a model by name. But I understand where you are coming from. In the sense of yes it is an ability that calls out a model by name, but it is specifically for models that are not that named model. 

It was a pretty big cuddle for Lucius. I would not be at all sad to see it reverted.