Holiday Miniature Exchange 2015

N1ck

To everybody that has signed up, all information has been distributed. I hope everyone enjoys finding models for your giftees! When you do receive your gifts please feel free to share on what you got!

If anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a PM

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I hope all is well, and everybody is enjoying scavenging for your giftees! 

How is it going for everyone? 

I am confused as I seem to have two giftees and gifters. I have no idea whom to send items to and both parties have not responded to messages.

Edited by sqir666

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 9:14 AM, Adran said:

Thank you Mr Janje for my gift, Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to unwrap christmas paper before Christmas, so I don't yet know what I've got. 

No worries, I hope you've not already got what I've sent you!

Meanwhile, thank you Vincent for my Gift!
Got me a Hired Guns box! God Bless :D!

Hello All!

I hope everyone has enjoyed there holidays thus far and have received your gifts. If you have not received a gift at this time do not fret as shipping may take a little longer than expected with the holidays, or even due to the weather. I ask that if that is the case please notify your giftee and let them know that it is on the way if the tracking still has it as shipping, so that way no cause for alarm or concern.

I do ask that if you have not received anything (gift, or notice) by Tuesday evening your time to please send me a message. Again hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Santa delivered late... but damn, he delivered well! Look at all this stuff! I thought I had been relatively generous, but this totally puts me to shame. A full Lucius crew, a Governor's Proxy, over two dozen assorted paints and washes - and a brush soap! (the soap snuck out of the picture) 

Thanks a huge bunch!

2016-02-08 08.40.22.jpg

• Like 1