top rated gremlin players

Abbazabba1920

Hello again,

I was just curious if anybody knows of some websites where top-tier gremlin players divulge some insights on what makes their preferred masters so good?  Less so pull my finger wiki, more personal insights. Does anybody know of any such resources? 

Please note that pullmyfinger is nothing else than personal insights.

Thanks folks! I think I'm just looking for longer coherent insights into the uses, tips and tricks for the masters that don't currently have long podcasts about them already. A la schemes and stones types of master outlines. So, Ophelia, zoraida, mah, somer and Wong. The brewmaster and ulix podcasts were great, and it's really nice when it's laid out by one person with a lot of experience instead of a hodgepodge of nuggets nestled within multiple pages of twisting conversation.

I don't want to devalue the place of the forums or the limited nature of pullmyfinger in its present form, just looking for some moderate to advanced tricks. Pullmyfinger tends to be more abilities summaries instead of pointing out too many examples of how to position/utilizing synergies. I know it's not all this way, but it leans towards that way.

Thanks folks! I think I'm just looking for longer coherent insights into the uses, tips and tricks for the masters that don't currently have long podcasts about them already. A la schemes and stones types of master outlines. So, Ophelia, zoraida, mah, somer and Wong. The brewmaster and ulix podcasts were great, and it's really nice when it's laid out by one person with a lot of experience instead of a hodgepodge of nuggets nestled within multiple pages of twisting conversation.

I don't want to devalue the place of the forums or the limited nature of pullmyfinger in its present form, just looking for some moderate to advanced tricks. Pullmyfinger tends to be more abilities summaries instead of pointing out too many examples of how to position/utilizing synergies. I know it's not all this way, but it leans towards that way.

This is the pit that most Faux 'tactics' things fall into. Listing what is on the card is not a tactic. Advanced information ala Guessing Zero/Gamer's Lounge is quite light on the ground these days.

Anybody seen any good or detailed battle reports that showcase some of the above masters with pictures? I'm really interested in Wong,  but going back I mostly see posts with Glowy Burt/Gracie/other model and take Gracie with a saddle for Wong. Is that and  The possible once per turn deck stacking from the assistant plus blasting on to your Lightningbugs or off other models and onto enemies all there is to Wong?

Edited by Abbazabba1920