What scheme marker things can gremlins do?

shahryar

I haven't received my copy of Shifting Loyalties yet, but Gluttony (the Gremlin Crossroads 7) is all about scheme markers.

I believe he can apply a condition that makes models push into newly generated markers or something along those lines (to eat them, of course). That one could be very interesting.

Mostly Gremlins are about scheme marker removal. I think it's Corn Husks that lets your pigs eat them for a (0) heal.

The bit you're thinking about is friendly pigs that end their activation within 1" of an enemy scheme marker can eat it to heal 1 wound.

The (0) bit is that friendly Piglets can do (1) interacts for (0) instead. How awesome.

• Like 1

Fingers can swap an enemy scheme marker for one of your own.

Merris can drop one as a (0) for a card.

They're not exactly that weird or interesting but they're pretty annoying to face, and Merris can get you 3 points for plant explosives in about two seconds.

- Bugs can drop them via a zero action (very handy as this is on top of any Reckless AP they have)

- Wong can blow them up and place them (the latter being very handy for certain schemes)

- Brewmaster has a one action that can eat them up and heal him

That's everything I can think of that hasn't be mentioned by anyone else. And then you have the sheer numbers/speed our crews can bring, adding to the amount of markers you can get in.