Guild General Upgrade opinions

trikk

The Guild general upgrades are mostly very disappointing and possibly the weakest of all the factions.

The only one I ever use is Badge of Office, it's saved a masters butt a few times. And I can see the occasional use for Dampening Field and Expert Sleuth. Lead lined coat has to be the biggest waste of 2 soul stones, it might as well be called the "Most Expensive, Most Useless Coat" upgrade.

The only other faction I play (very occasionally these days) is Arcanists and they have some great general upgrades. Guild general upgrades are laughable compared to them.

The Guild general upgrades are mostly very disappointing and possibly the weakest of all the factions.

The only one I ever use is Badge of Office, it's saved a masters butt a few times. And I can see the occasional use for Dampening Field and Expert Sleuth. Lead lined coat has to be the biggest waste of 2 soul stones, it might as well be called the "Most Expensive, Most Useless Coat" upgrade.

The only other faction I play (very occasionally these days) is Arcanists and they have some great general upgrades. Guild general upgrades are laughable compared to them.

In My opinion, and I will admit to having played more Arcanist that any otehr faction, but I have used all factions on more than one occasion, I find the Arcanists have the best upgrades, then probably Outcast, Gremlin, Ten thunder, Guild and with Neverborn at the bottom.

This might be tempered by the fact that EVERY model (bar one) is automatically better with Imbuded energies or Oath Keeper. No matter what I'm doing I will use them. For other factions I have to think what upgrades I might want, and how I'm going to get them to do anything 

In My opinion, and I will admit to having played more Arcanist that any otehr faction, but I have used all factions on more than one occasion, I find the Arcanists have the best upgrades, then probably Outcast, Gremlin, Ten thunder, Guild and with Neverborn at the bottom.

This might be tempered by the fact that EVERY model is automatically better with Imbuded energies or Oath Keeper. No matter what I'm doing I will use them. For other factions I have to think what upgrades I might want, and how I'm going to get them to do anything

Ashes and Dust absolutely sucks with Oathkeeper ;)

• Like 1